photo ScreenShot2013-04-22at120758AM_zps96d49433.png facebooktwitterpinterestinstagramlinked inrss feeds

Monday, July 9, 2012

Miss Arkansas Day One

Sorry I can't really write a whole lot about what happened today because I am trying to get ready for my interview which will be tomorrow night!  

These are some pictures from our intensive rehearsal that lasted all day today!  But we made it through and opening number will be fabulous!  

I am really enjoying getting to know all of the new girls and they are all so very sweet!
I have had a blast with my roommate, but I can honestly say being on the top floor by the 
"official" suite and we have had a blast hanging out in there so far! 

That room will provide more than enough entertainment for the week.  
Several of us watched the Bachelorette tonight because after getting dismissed at 3 pm this afternoon we haven't had anything to do all night - so after studying on and off for 
our interview tomorrow, we watched Emily choose the WRONG 2!  
All of your Miss Arkansas contestants LOVE SEAN! 

The official video is coming!  I promise!  BUT until then - enjoy some pictures! 

Oh and I will be doing interviews with the girls everyday... if you have a question to help us get 
ready for On Stage Question, or just want an inside look at the pageant girls' mind - Leave a comment
and we can get those questions answered!

Have a great night!  See you tomorrow!









No comments:

Post a Comment