photo ScreenShot2013-04-22at120758AM_zps96d49433.png facebooktwitterpinterestinstagramlinked inrss feeds

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Number One.

I am thinking this will be the first of many....

Thought you might enjoy this at 8 am - if you blog read in the morning at work!

I just want to let you know - I am not a morning person, but this morning was registration for our athletes and so that means work started at 5:30 am to get all of our athletes registered before the normal population registers at 8 am. 

I am so lucky to have such a WONDERFUL job!  With great people. 

Actually - I kind of liked the early morning...  it gets 2 hours out of the way FAST

and

I turned on my worship music this morning and had a great sesh with my Lord!!

Okay... now for the best part: 



Please enjoy this as much as I did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment