photo ScreenShot2013-04-22at120758AM_zps96d49433.png facebooktwitterpinterestinstagramlinked inrss feeds

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Resolution


No it is not New Years or even my birthday.  I am not trying to lose weight or change my behavior.  
It isn't Lent or a religious holiday - it is simply time to realize what God has in store for each of us.

This resolution reminds me that men are out there that are solid, strong, and bold in their faith.  These men know the importance of obedience to God's will and the love for their wife like Jesus and His bride.  

These men learn from their mistakes, answer to God, and my favorite...

LEAD their family in the law of the Lord and in forgiveness, integrity, and to honor authority. 

These are the characteristics of a man of God.  

And if I didn't know any better, I would be describing my future husband.  So if I am 24 or 34 - It doesn't matter, because those who wait patiently on the Lord shall be praised!  

This is my first Thought Provoking Thursday - and I hope you have enjoyed it because there will be more to come.  And I have never been so filled with Joy in my life.  I am also doing the James study by Beth Moore and I cannot wait to see what God has planned.  My first week - I met some incredible women of God.  It is so neat how God places people of all ages and stages, but yet some how we are all on the same road.  We are all struggling with some of the same issues and because of that... we have each other - and God has placed each other in each other's lives for 

SUCH A TIME AS THIS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment