photo ScreenShot2013-04-22at120758AM_zps96d49433.png facebooktwitterpinterestinstagramlinked inrss feeds

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My new obsession... [STICKYgrams]


A couple of months ago I was on instagram and saw someone #stickygrams.  I wanted to know what all of the fuss was about so I went to sickygrams.com.  I was amazed.  They connect to your instagram account and make magnets out of your favorite instagram pictures.

A couple of months ago I was on instagram and saw someone #stickygrams.  I wanted to know what all of the fuss was about so I went to sickygrams.com.  I was amazed.  They connect to your instagram account and make magnets out of your favorite instagram pictures.

There are 9 on a "page" so you have to pick at least 9.  I filled up 9 pages!  So I have 81 magnets now of my favorite people, places and things.





They have completely flood my refrigerator but it's a great way to make the fridge look homey, and not only that - being 6 hours away from my family, it's a great reminder of who loves me and who is constantly praying for me.



Here are some of my favorites!  This one is my uncle at Disney World last August doing his infamous duck face!  Gosh I miss his goofy self and always wise intellectual insight to my life. Then there is Aunt Leigh Anna at a NLR football game last fall!  I miss both of them so much even though I talk to both of them constantly.  They are my second mom and dad!  I love them so much and I'm so blessed to have such an influential family!  One that is always there for me!


I know I was a big blogger last year when I first moved to school and I know I was constantly complaining and whining and praying that God would change my physical location or change my heart.

Since then, He has been providential and changed my heart.  I love this place!  I love Waco and Baylor has become quickly my home!  I love my friends and my 'family' here.  They are getting to know me and me to them.  I can't wait to see how God provides in my life in the next several months.

I can't believe I love this place.  But it is true when they say, God will change your heart to glorify Him!  And he has!

Amen.
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment