photo ScreenShot2013-04-22at120758AM_zps96d49433.png facebooktwitterpinterestinstagramlinked inrss feeds

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Friend Time!


“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.”
Philippians 4:6

Anxiety can ruin a day. Most of our anxiety centers around something terrible we think will happen. Of course, this would make anyone anxious; but the truth is that most of the time the terrible things we think will happen, don’t! That is MY dilemma. I/we believe so many lies. No wonder Jesus said that the truth would set us free. So what is my definition of terrible? Basically, it is something that I think wil be more than I can ever endure. It is beyond human endurance, worst than anything we can imagine.

Now Jesus comes along and says, “Don’t let your heart be troubled.” Paul writes, “Do not be anxious about ANYTHING!” . So, today realize that you have a choice and choose not to be anxious. Today believe the truth that you can trust God and choose not to be anxious. Today when anxiety comes, know that the terrible dread that it conjures up is a lie and follow Paul’s instruction, “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

I have had a long Day! First I went and worked out - however me and Julie just sat there for an hour an we talked.. It was time for a day off. Then I was surprised by Kati and her son Ryder! At my house! Then I went to Cnway and had dinner with Rachel Kati and Molly Anne! We had our Girls Night Out!! It was s fun! Then we came over to Rachel's new apartment and I decorated a few things in her kitchen and we are now watching Charlie St. Cloud! What a great day filled with loving friends and fun times!!



Ryder on the slide outside at my house!








I finally got My SCENTSY!!! wooooo! And I mailed my SCENTSY letters out today!! So happy!





Rachel's delicious food!! She was the best meal picker tonight!!! Look for it on Pinterest!!!





Rachels kitchen! We added the sign and greenery!


New towels with ribbon!





We made magnets!!! And if you haven't read this quote! You are missing out! I wrote it on a
Piece of paper so that Rachel would always have it!! (along with a baseball)





Then we tied the ribbon we used in the kitchen on some toilet paper!!

Hope you enjoy!!

Waiting for Friday!! Woo

With charmed bliss!
Abby!

No comments:

Post a Comment