photo ScreenShot2013-04-22at120758AM_zps96d49433.png facebooktwitterpinterestinstagramlinked inrss feeds

Sunday, June 5, 2011

I WANT MORE!!


TODAY’S VERSE
May God give you more and more grace and peace as you grow in your knowledge of God and Jesus our Lord.
II Peter 1:2

TODAY’S THOUGHT
Life is a learning curve. The more you try something, the more challenging it becomes. Rock climbing a small wall takes little skill and strength but as you attempt more challenging climbs, your need for skill and strength increases. Likewise in our Christian walk, the longer we live, the more relationships we have with all their complexities. The more responsibilities we have with their ever increasing demands. The more challenging life becomes, the more grace and peace we need. The more we need spiritual knowledge about God. Today ask God for more. Ask Him for more grace. Ask Him for more peace. Ask Him to increase your knowledge and understanding of who He is. Might your prayer be, “More Lord, give me more.”

The more I think about asking God for more peace and the one think I constantly ask him for, patience, I think of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory!







I hope this song is ringing in your ears. This precious little girl (sarcasm) made your ears bless for 3.56 minutes while you sat and listened and watched her sing about how she wants more and the world and the whole world!

God wants us, not to act like spoiled brats, but to ask him humbly for things. We don't get more unless we GROW IN HIS KNOWLEDGE!!

I encourage you to get to know the word and God and see what he is telling you and trying to teach you!

Today was a boring day. So I'm just going to go to bed! Tomorrow will be better!! I have a long list of things to get accomplished! The day will start early with my nails!! :)




And then yuck... Working out! But we will meet here again tomorrow!


With charmed bliss!
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment