photo ScreenShot2013-04-22at120758AM_zps96d49433.png facebooktwitterpinterestinstagramlinked inrss feeds

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Things I LOVE Right Now!

So I have become obsessed with Pinterest!  If you don't know what it is go and discover it!  www.pinterest.com It is absolutely amazing!  All you have to do is sit and waste time looking at cute things you like, places you want to go, people you want to be like, and things you want to make - but know you will never have the time to make.  It is such a cool site.

So I have decided to share a few of my favorite things with you.  These are things I have discovered and some of my favorite sayings that I have found.

I love this!!  I am going to try and beg my sister to create it for me for my new house in Waco!!  I just love this!




I also love this picture - These words should be engraved into every person's mind because they are excellent words to live by.  Not only are they all positive, clean, and very encouraging; they are great house and home rules.  I want this in my home and my kids will all grow up to know these phrases well!


Can anybody, besides a hairdresser, do this to themselves?  If so, I need to meet you - because I love all of these hairdo's and I want to learn how to do all of them.  They are all so classy.


This should be my motto - however, it is not.  I put everything out there so that nobody has any question about what I am feeling or wondering or thinking etc.. I tell everybody my business because they are just going to make my business theirs soon enough, why don't I just cut down on the gossip and tell them.  Anyways I like what she means, my dad always tells me if you want the horse to follow... walk away!




I wish I was this sexy...i love her hair and how beachy it looks - i love her face... wow.


So I am contemplating doing this in my room at my house in waco... just thinking about it - what do you think?


Wow!  can I just pray right now that my man says this to me - and if he does... while he is proposing (or shortly thereafter) I will be a happy camper for the rest of my life :)  LOVE LIFE 


I love this saying! haha - I love to sweat when I work out and this makes it that much more enjoyable!


Or I could do this to my room... That would be nice! Love the polka dots!


Thought this was really cool and classy for my phone - I just wish I had a different initial at the end of my name :)


This just came out!  And I really want to see it and I can't find it in movie theaters anywhere!  



I am getting a library card Tomorrow, is the library even open on Sundays?  Well I am going and I am getting this book!



I hope you enjoyed this blog post!  I sure have!

No comments:

Post a Comment