photo ScreenShot2013-04-22at120758AM_zps96d49433.png facebooktwitterpinterestinstagramlinked inrss feeds

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Mark 8:33

But turning around and seeing His disciples, He rebuked Peter and said, "Get behind Me, Satan; for you are not setting your mind on God's interests, but man's."

Things are going to happen in life. Things you don't understand, you don't like, and things that will really tear down your spirit!

I want to encourage you through those times today. People can be mean and hurtful, but you, as a Christian, can be reassured that you don't have to be strong enough to handle it. Philippians 4:13 says God will give you the strength to get through anything! Be affirmed that no matter what happens in life - God is rooting for you!

People might be hurtful, but that is Satan trying to rip your spirit apart. Don't let him! Just like Jesus said to Peter, you can say to Satan - get behind me!

How awesome is it that Jesus is going to be by YOUR side! Think about this! The God that opened the heavens and created the earth, the one that hung the stars in the sky - is standing next to you cheering you in!

Be encouraged!! This morning in my quiet time I read that verse and it was on my heart so I thought I'd write about it because I was so encouraged this morning!!

More to come!

Abby





No comments:

Post a Comment