photo ScreenShot2013-04-22at120758AM_zps96d49433.png facebooktwitterpinterestinstagramlinked inrss feeds

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Life. Love. & Tunes.

Life - its going okay.  Work is fun and I love the people I work with.  It is actually Vegetarian Month or something and so our potluck is to bring a vegetarian item - anybody have any suggestions?  If you think of anything let me know!  This is what I was thinking:

VEGAN PUMPKIN WALNUT BREAD or PUMPKIN 7 SAGE SAVORY MUFFINS


Almond Oat Bars topped with Apple Blueberry Crumble.  & GARLIC SMASHED POTATOES


VEGETARIAN CHILI


WHAT DO YOU THINK?

THERE IS ONE THING THAT I LOVE LOVE LOVE.  AND THAT IS TIGER TUNES!!

It happens once a year for 3 days and it is the best 3 days of the year.  I will most likely lose my voice this weekend because I will scream so loudly for the Women of EEE.  and then for my cousin Alex while he plays in his Homecoming football game at NLR high school.  I still don't know what I am going to wear to that - but come Friday night I will :)  
To recap my Tiger Tune experience at Ouachita here are some of the moments :::




 My Sophmore year we were Carhops!  It was my first experience with the Women of EEE and it truly was an great show!  I loved it and had so much fun doing it!!! 


My Junior Year - the year that my best friends Amy and Bethany directed the show, we got on a plane and had to make an emergency landing onto a deserted island - that had "natives" living there.  It was such a fun show!!!


My senior year!  We were Ring By Spring!!  This was very fun because we were the seniors and on the front row - I have to admit, the Saturday night show I got teary eyed.  It would be the last time I ever performed a Tiger Tunes show.









This year - the EEE's are Outta this world... Maybe I can find a video and post later!  Get excited!  If you have never seen Tiger Tunes before - go to www.obusignal.com and watch it live cast this year Saturday night at 7.


Well, my kid that I tutor is about to come in - Hopefully I can write a blog tomorrow about Baylor 

 (my puppy!)

Have bliss in your life today!
Abby



No comments:

Post a Comment