photo ScreenShot2013-04-22at120758AM_zps96d49433.png facebooktwitterpinterestinstagramlinked inrss feeds

Monday, July 25, 2011

Introductions are in order

I was saving this blog for later until I actually had a picture of us together. But if you are reading my blog you are getting to know me and my family very intimately. So why not know the one other part of my life: the man behind my inspiration and the support and encouragement that I receive Spiritually. Let me show you how:


This is how I feel about him :

Song of Solomon 3:4
I saw my lover and knew he was mine.

There are certain qualities that I look for in a man, perseverance, godliness, leadership, love, patience, and most importantly compassion.

This man is all of those things! Not too mention he is a stud. I mean he is so fine!

God has blessed me so much with this guy. I mean I can't believe I am able to date him.

So here he is::









This is Taylor Clark! He is one of a kind! As you can see for yourself he is quite a handsome man! And he is an amazing one too!

Hebrews 12:1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.

(Deuteronomy 4:29-31 NKJV) "But from there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul.

James 1:25
New International Version (NIV)
25 But whoever looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues in it—not forgetting what they have heard, but doing it—they will be blessed in what they do.

These bible verses reflect Taylors heart. And I will be the first to tell you that leaving him in 2 weeks is goingto be tough. I'm crazy about this boy. But like these verses above say... God is in control and if we constantly seek Him, he will let us in on his plan! I know that Taylor has been praying about this and he is in Gods will. We have been dating for 5 months before he felt Gods go ahead in our relationship. Isn't that encouraging to know that he is seeking and seeking constantly for Gods will in our relationship!! I love it! And it's what I've prayed for.

So as you read this blog: you might think it's crazy that I'm talking about him, or that I sound too serious... But I hope you read this and are inspired to live these verses out in your life! And to examine who you are and to know that just as Christ loves you for your mistakes and imperfections, there is someone out there that will do the same thingto you because God calls us to love others as he (Christ) has loved us!!

Taylor is amazing!

Please pray for our relationship that God would have complete control over us and that when we are 8 hours away that distance would not hinder our relationship but help us grow stronger in Christ and each other.

God bless!! Taylor always leaves me with this verse!! Phi 4:3

See ya!
Abby


No comments:

Post a Comment